Monday, June 29, 2009

Jeff Grizlo II Credits Dr. Tom Stevens For Curing Him Of Debilitating Sexual Fetishes

Jeff Grizlo II, a Governing Board member of the Objectivist Party, credited Dr. Tom Stevens, the party's Founder, with helping him to cure debilitating sexual fetishes he suffered from since first reaching puberty. Grizlo said:

It all started when I was 14 years old. A friend and I found out we had a curiosity about women's underwear, so we ordered two white women's panties through a mail order catalogue and when they arrived, he took one and gave me the other. I started wearing those panties just before bed and rubbed myself through them until I got hard. I did this every night for years until I couldn't get hard UNLESS I was wearing the panties. The only substitute I found was to masturbate face down rubbing myself against the soft silk sheets that were on my bed. My method for achieving this became such a curiosity that I often would show my friends how I rubbed off in this manner (keeping my pants on, of course).

By the time I was 18 years old, I was unable to get hard by touching myself and could not perform with a partner. No one knew of my sexual fetishes until I revealed them to Dr. Tom Stevens after I turned 18. I was quite desperate and sought out his help in the matter because I trusted him and felt he was the most intelligent man I had ever met in my life.

The first thing Dr. Stevens did was to help me understand that I should not feel guilty about having developed these fetishes. He also explained that it probably wasn't medically considered a problem unless it interfered with my normal sexual functioning. When I told him it was, he told me that the longing and desire to purchase more and more women's clothing needed to end so he purchased for me all the women's underwear and nighties I could ever want and met me so I could wear them in private to my heart's content.

The next stage he recommended was for me to use the clothing only sometimes and for only part of my pleasure sessions. He showed me how I could focus on my body's pleasure without fantasizing or using particular fabrics as enablers. Dr. Stevens set me on a course that eventually freed me from my sexual addiction and at some point, I told him to destroy all the female underwear and nighties he was holding for me. While all of my cravings have not completely disappeared, they have been reduced to the point where I can function normally and get hard when I need to without the use of fabrics.

I am not ashamed of the addiction I developed and my road to recovery began when I admitted I had a problem and shared it with the right person. That person was Dr. Tom Stevens and I want the world to know that he cured me of my debilitating sexual fetishes. While he is not a medical doctor, he is a Renaissance Man of the highest order and one of the most intelligent men living on our planet at the current time. I am honored to know him.

Dr. Tom Stevens, Founder of the Objectivist Party, commented on Grizlo's revelations in the following manner:

I applaud Jeff Grizlo's courage in making the decision to go public with his struggle against this debilitating sexual fetish. In doing so, I expect he gives hope to others who suffer in silence and have been too ashamed to seek help. I chose to give Jeff a helping hand in his time of need because he was a worthy recipient who gave great benefit to me in return. I appreciate his kind words and thank him for the confidence he placed in me.

Besides serving on the Governing Board of the Objectivist Party, Mr. Grizlo also serves as Executive Vice-President of the Objectivist Party of New York and as President of Stonewall Libertarians New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment